Here is the quick run down of updates:
1. Claire has an amoeba (don't know how to spell it) in her poo and I go tomorrow to see what we do about it.
2. Olivia is still in Uruguay according to Immigrations and has been since MARCH however she finishes first grade this week here in Argentina.
3. I still do not have a stove.
4. Mark, Claire and I got our temporary resident visas today. WOOHOO
5. Claire officially is accepted for kindergarten. I can't talk about this one because I cry everytime I think about my babies growing up.
6. Mark has GOLF CLUBS in the crate and my bicycle is still sitting in Arkansas because we had to prioritize our stuff. Ok, that one has nothing to do with anything else just had to get it off my chest.