Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Hello World!

I guess you know it's been too long since you updated the blog if you can't remember your log-in password. Ouch!

I am starting a new today. For all 3 of my faithful blog readers, this is for you:) I promise to try and update at least weekly and maybe even post some pictures.

Things have been crazy since the first of December. So much has happened (all good) with visitors, holidays, school summer break, ministry....everything has been a whirlwind.

The girls had a great summer break of about 6 weeks and enjoyed laying around in their underwear, swimming, sleeping in and staying up late, and of course, the visit with Memaw and Pepaw. It took the other 4 weeks to DE-spoil them and bring them back to planet Earth from the land of "do it now and I want to buy it". HA

With the girls back in school, 2010 ministry ideas/plans up and running, house re-do down to Mark go-do...life is pretty much normal. Of course, normal is a relative term.

Thanks for checking in and I will talk to ya soon.....