Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Has anyone seen those ruby slippers?

Yesterday started a series of errands for Mark and I because of some recent changes in document requirements for Argentina. I will spare you all of the gory details but the long and short of it is ....I think the ONLY thing we need now to finish our document scavenger hunt is....that broom from the wicked witch of the west!

It was an interesting cultural experience to say the least but all joking aside, the Lord provided people to be nice and help us every step of the way. I am sure it had nothing to do with the fact that I promised they would NEVER AGAIN have to hear my Spanish if we could only get these documents today. HA!

Now.....about that broom?

1 comment:

Robin said...

Girl, if I could find mine I would surely let you use them! I didn't realize that you wanted to go to Kansas though?! =)