Monday, March 9, 2009

Claire...you crack me up!

I can't possibly post every hilarious thing my girls say because they keep us in stitches but this was so funny from Claire that I have to post it!

Olivia is going through this very "7 year old" phase of Independence and attitude (where does she get this?....MARK!!!) and now, when she doesn't want to talk to answer you , she will spell it. Example, instead of saying "no" or "yes" she will just say "N-O! or Y-E-S!" I know some of my fellow Mom's are trekking what I am saying!

Claire tries so hard to be as big as Olivia that she often mocks her words, etc. SO...here goes the funny part.....Claire was trying to have an attitude and answer smart like her sister and she put her hands on her hips, rolled her eyes and said "O-N". After a strange look from both Mark and myself, Claire said "Dad ....what does O-N spell?" Mark replies "ON....I think you meant to say N-O".