Saturday, July 5, 2008

AND I LIVE IN A FOREIGN COUNTRY

Okay....can I just have a minute here to say this has not been the best day so far? For day 3....we have no water. I do have to say that there is enough that we all had a shower under a trickle this morning and I was able to wash a few dishes but rumor has it that it is going out again sometime today.

I am trying to fix food for the BBQ and my chocolate cake has fallen apart in the middle while removing it from a BORROWED pan (just have to add that because I miss my stuff). Of course, I can't fix more than one thing at a time being that I am boiling MORE WATER to have for later.

AND I LIVE IN A FOREIGN COUNTRY!!!!!! (drama queen enter stage right)

Today I guess the Lord gave me this verse because He already knew about the cake and every other train wreck of this day.....Eccl 7:14

"When times are good, be happy; but when times are bad, consider God has made the one as well as the other".