Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Thanks for looking!

WOW...I love my new counter!! It is the simple things in life that fascinate me, I know, but it is so cool to check out who's checking us out. I had no idea that people actually read this besides my parents, of course!
I will have to try to be more entertaining now that I know people are looking in on us HAHA....which I guess means more stories about Mark and his Spanish.....always a joke in the making there!

Thanks so much for watching our life. This is one of the easiest and most efficient ways of staying in touch with you all and we really appreciate the interest you take to see what is going on here in CR. My girls are always asking me to take pictures and post them and THEY check in as well to see who is looking at our notes. It means alot to them to know people are interested in our family life. GRACIAS!!!